Glamping at The Meadows
Our Meadows Glamping Pod is a timber built, insulated pod designed to be used just like a tent, but unlike your tent, it is already set up on the site, waiting for you to move in. The Pod is a convenient alternative to the tent, but retains all the ambiance of the ‘camping holiday’.
If you’re escaping to the country, but want to enjoy nature with comfort, our Glamping Pod just might be the perfect option.
With the Cycling Network on our doorstep and some of the most picturesque trails on the Island of Ireland within walking distance, our cosy Meadows Glamping Pod is a comfortable overnight stay for cyclists, hikers and tourists alike.
Our pod is well insulated ensuring that you stay snug and warm for the duration of your stay. Those staying in our Pod can take advantage of all the other site facilities.
Check Glamping availability
Glamping Pod includes:
- Breathtaking views
- Two single beds
- Small but comfortable soft seating area
- Preparation area (includes an electric kettle and plates)
- Outdoor BBQ and picnic area
- We can arrange food and organise a locally prepared breakfast box
- Bathroom is serviced by the service block nearby
Camping at The Meadows
Our campsite offers a range of pitches perfectly located to unpack your tent and stay for a night or two.
- Substantial level ground in four different areas
- Electric hookup and water point